The Digital Marketing Manager position will be critical in delivering this growth. The focus of this position is on our Digital Campaign Management which will involve working with clients & ExtendedMedia team to integrate and amplify all brand campaigns into online channels including website, email, social media and PPC.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Sales & Service Manager to create, optimise and maintain various websites, landing pages and online assets. Management of our websites on a day to day basis to ensure consistency of brand including updating content, graphics & icons.
- Digital Campaign Management
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager and the wider marketing team in integrating and amplify all brand campaigns into our online channels including website, email, social media and PPC.
- Digital Content Production: Creative Writing and Visual Content Design
Wordsmith persuasive copy and design high-impact visual content to be used across a variety of channels (website, email, social media).
- Email Marketing
Design and build high-impact email campaigns, manage and grow email database, continuously improve user experience and enhance email marketing automation programmes.
- Social Media Marketing
Manage all social media channels for ExtendedMedia. Plan and implement social media campaigns, create and curate high-impact content, set up and manage paid campaigns on LinkedIn, TikTok, Youtube, Google, Facebook & Twitter. Build community engagement and interaction.
- Reporting & Analytics
Provide website, email and social media KPI reports on ongoing basis, translating data into actionable insights.
REQUIREMENTS (EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES):
- 2-3 years+ experience in a digital marketing role and/or training/diploma in digital marketing
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS, WordPress CMS knowledge is a plus.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce (CRM) and Email Marketing Tool (Pardot) is needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good copy-writing skill is essential
- Design flair and image editing skills required (Photoshop).
- Analytical Thinking: Must possess excellent reporting and analytical skills to ensure tracking, analysis and achievement of KPIs. Advanced experience with Google Analytics is required, working knowledge of Google Tag Manager is an advantage. Proficient use of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Savvy social media user with strong customer-centric communication skills. Excellent understanding of social media insights and reports as well as experience with Facebook /LinkedIn & Twitter ad platforms is required.
- Project management skills: can coordinate key milestones with several stakeholders ensuring projects are delivered on time. Able to perform in fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Ambitious and determination to achieve.
- Willingness to continually learn.
- Problem solving.
- Commercial acumen.
REQUIREMENTS (PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES):
- You are energetic and enthusiastic about digital marketing, your work well independently and you love to take initiative. You have a genuine interest in online marketing and are passionate about creating excellent digital experiences
- You have conscientious approach to work, with strong attention to detail
- You can work simultaneously on various projects and effectively organise, manage and prioritise your workload in a fast-moving environment
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You excel in project management: you can coordinate key milestones with several stakeholders ensuring projects are delivered on time.
Part time & Full time roles available.